- looking into indieping.me again
- getting weird spam googlebot hits to /s?
- TIL wordpress generates robot.txt by default
I’m getting wierd google bot crawl results to ?s
or /search/…/rss. They are series of
characters. They don’t actualy show up in my
search console. Is this some sort of attempt to
17:55 *** Loqi MODE +v dougbeal
I’m thinking of keeping the bot away with
- More often HWCs?
- used below RE:DOM
- Working on a secret project similar to https://stickers.bananajuice.tech/en/collection/fox/
- firebase make it really easy to serve up single page webapp
- future: render index.html so it loads faster/works w/o JS
- rss generation down to 2 commands
- scuttlebut mobile app, manyverse android version, pub.timswast.com
- prototyped scuttlebut to website
- posted a lot on a airplane, manyverse doesn’t care about connectivity
- First posted to scuttlebutt via Manyverse: https://www.timswast.com/blog/2018/09/26/note-045234/
Manually syndicated to my website (with help from the Scuttlebutt API).
2 responses on “HWC Seattle February 20 2019 Meeting Notes”
Thanks for hosting and the write up.
Tim Swast liked this reply on twitter.com.