IndieWebCamp Online 2019 is a gathering for independent web creators of all kinds, from graphic artists, to designers, UX engineers, coders, hackers, to share ideas, actively work on creating for their own personal websites, and build upon each others creations.
System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts -> App Shortcuts
Press + button, select GarageBand.app
Delete and Move, and assign it a key
I stole CMD-D from New Track with Duplicate Settings
Once Upon A Time, Before Internet Explorer, and even Before Netscape, back when the "dot com" was first being invented, the gnomes that invented the internet thought it would be a good idea to have a set of domains that corresponded to geographical locations, in addition to the three-letter…
- looking into indieping.me again
- getting weird spam googlebot hits to /s?
- TIL wordpress generates robot.txt by default
I’m getting wierd google bot crawl results to ?s
or /search/…/rss. They are series of
characters. They don’t actualy show up in my
search console. Is this some sort of attempt to
17:55 *** Loqi MODE +v dougbeal
I’m thinking of keeping the bot away with
- More often HWCs?
- used below RE:DOM
- Working on a secret project similar to https://stickers.bananajuice.tech/en/collection/fox/
- firebase make it really easy to serve up single page webapp
- future: render index.html so it loads faster/works w/o JS
- rss generation down to 2 commands
- scuttlebut mobile app, manyverse android version, pub.timswast.com
- prototyped scuttlebut to website
- posted a lot on a airplane, manyverse doesn’t care about connectivity
- First posted to scuttlebutt via Manyverse: https://www.timswast.com/blog/2018/09/26/note-045234/
Manually syndicated to my website (with help from the Scuttlebutt API).
Hugo transition complete, it is time to go Indie
New York City's second Homebrew Website Club of February met at The Bean at Cooper Union on February 20th, organized by Tiara Miller and myself. Here are some notes from the "broadcast" portion of the meetup! rootedfromnature.com — Finished a Python lab assignment! Felt like she was overthinking ...