I began by shooting clear coat over all the silk screening I did last week. After the clear coat hardened for a day, I wet sanded everythin...
This weekend, I attended part of Oxford’s first ever IndieWebCamp! As a long (long, long) time proponent of IndieWeb philosophy (since long before anybody said “IndieWeb”, at least) I’ve got my personal web presence pretty-well sorted out. Still, I loved the idea of attending and pushing som...
- going to Strange Loop, any indiewebers?
- Next month inktober/octobit [pixel art]
- Was manually PESOS’ing to many places
- Summary post and end of month
- Experiment with Note kind posts this year for original with pixel art on website
- #29 Sleep (2016)
- Command line tool to add note posts to static site.
- how/why of it(link to post about generation)
- gh-pages, dat
- static site generator
- git -> webhook -> diff of changes to send it out
- scrapped aws.lambda, now nodejs in docker
- up and running and powered by telegram (texting app)
- micropub endpoint (bare bones, supports Quill)
- text posts through Quill working
- * working on Photo posts (instagram style)
- * was hoping for working by Sounders game tonight
- runs using memfs, isomorphic git
- next Seattle HWC reserved 2018-10-17
- indieping.me – network monitoring indieweb style
- fed.brigy – not working yet
- non representivie h-card
- running everyone from machine in home
- static site generator, loop in bash
I participated in Octobit 2017 this past month. I really enjoyed being part of Octobit 2016 and was happy to join the fun again this year.
I participated in Octobit this past month. I really enjoyed drawing something every single day. Also, I loved interacting with the other artists who were participating, on social media and Slack.
A h-card was found on your site, but it’s not marked up as the representative h-card!
Add a u-url property which matches a rel=me link on the same page so this h-card can be identified as the h-card which represents the page.
Is this why nothing federates via fed.brid.gy?